Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why Does Alabama Have Anumber 12 On Their Helmet Why Does The Veterans Administration In Alabama Take So Much Longer Than Any Other State For Claims?

Why does the Veterans Administration in alabama take so much longer than any other state for claims? - why does alabama have anumber 12 on their helmet

I'm back from the war, and I have made friends in other countries, that only 1 weeks for an appointment. the VA and most people complaints are completed within 90 days of illness or another. I know that Alabama will not be late or slow state.I my ears "of those who received a year or more before his claim was finalized. All veterans are to be realized Iraqis take precedence over all other veterans of other wars and are immediately visible .

2 comments:

combat_d... said...

I work for the VA in Pennsylvania, and I'm also a vet, so I can sympathize. From experience I can tell you that the 2 best things to do was to contact the management office of the hospital. And the other is to complain to your local senators or congress. Locally we have a board that the Council manages. Find in your area, and B * tch! The VA is very political, and nobody likes the waves. Should provide relief.

THEFOX said...

Welcome to the suck

263,257 private veterinary medical care in VA last year 9000 in Illinois

Simply go to the emergency with their roles, may help that SF

Iraq veterans are guaranteed health care if they fall within two years after leaving the army.

Post a Comment