Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pregnant Birth Free Games Why Is Teen Pregnancy So Glamorized Now?

Why is teen pregnancy so glamorized now? - pregnant birth free games

It has become very acceptable in American culture. I watched the MTV show, 16 and pregnant and can not believe how stupid these girls and I have no sympathy for any of them. I remember that Bristol Palin and Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant, and the movie Juno. I live in an area, and it seems that all the girls my age I'm 18 years your child is 2 or 3. I find it very unpleasant. My brother, who was 19 years old, then my sister and 17 years and I had my nephew in the 07th December. My brother had been transferred from the school and back to Washington and began working full time. My sister went to school in California, but had to close the school to go home for the baby. I'm like why do you ruin lives and their dreams, give up like that? My BRanother is the oldest and my sister-in-law is the oldest and youngest sister. I think both have a terrible example. It's bad enough that we live near some of many single, young mothers / parents. I see young women who have their baby in her arms and legs, pregnant women, smoking, deadbeat men are complete and several women who are pregnant. I'm going to friends and classmates tired, stupid, Baby Shower games and souvenir shops. Paradoxically, in which we live, there are dozens of free clinics, offices of abortion, adoption agencies used to be but few. People do not want to use condoms and contraceptives. If we have all these people the reason for my children do not want a child is justified. I am in school and I like my freedomom.Some my family think there is something wrong with me not wanting children. . Why is it that people do not outlawed and children always be questioned? Why can not exclude those who are so obsessed with having litters of children? At this stop the madness?

10 comments:

paiige said...

I agree that it "pathetic and should not be accepted, but does not look as glamorous. I mean, even at Bristol, he got a lot of fun, and I am sure that her mother violated campaign. And Jamie Lynn Spears has many fans and critics lost faces. In addition, 16 pregnant and not pregnant are connected with a positive, I think, is an example of why they should not become pregnant at age 16.

I remember when I was in grade 7, there was someone in my class who was pregnant, WA 14! No sympathy for them always, but it was glamoried ... Please, she laughed at the word and all. I came to the point where I was so stressed out that even a miscarriage.

So yes, it Terribas16 and you / your Prego, but I do not see how it is glamorous.

AnGeLa iT iS WHAT iT iS said...

Rosie Gem You're right, that's never happened to a young teen, black, Asian or American teen. I imagined that my best friends were Mexicans who became pregnant at 15 and 16,

Yvonne Cesaro said...

Am I completely agree. I remember when I was in college, there were girls, who intentionally pregnant, apparently because his girlfriend had a child. It was ridiculous.

Kaitlyn R said...

Unfortunately, yes, accept the people now. Blame their parents do nothing and let their kids run wild.

I Love Moose Knuckles said...

Young people are fuckingstupid. It's something you learn how to time.

Dickie Spank Women Hard said...

I am proud that you wait and see if you like.

Alyssa[R.I.P MJ] said...

I understand what mean.It "stupid.They s mind that that is when the baby arrives, it is another matter.
then they can not pay

careith... said...

Children should not children.

dσякყ is the new hot said...

I know not as glamorous

Lana T. said...

since Britney (Spears), Paris, Lindsay, ect. Women and girls idealized quick sex with x number of men. Who knows?

Post a Comment