Monday, February 1, 2010

Pokemon Soul Silver Shiny Monster How Do Pokemon From Nintendo Events Work?

How do pokemon from Nintendo events work? - pokemon soul silver shiny monster

Ok, this is a nintendo event will soon GameStop, and I get Pichu Pichu for the event, but the problem I have is my younger brother was the soul of money and I do not get heart of gold, I wonder Pichu muiltiple events could be used. The brilliant ex Pichu it sent the heart of gold I think Pichu is, I will my little brother, who is also the case, please send receives.
How to do it, or 1 event, and last?

2 comments:

Nuke Kioh said...

Shiny Pichu unlocked, if anything, even if they are used once and are then sent to the next and subsequent use

MattM said...

Here's how to work the events.

First you need to take your DS and Game Stop are two Pokemon games (Diamond, Pearl or Platinum), then you can set the game in your DS, start the game, select Mystery Gift on the game menu, select "Get Wireless and Wonder card will be downloaded into the game.

Well, to answer your questions on another. No, you can not have the card, I wonder if it is unloaded, was programmed shares are to be sent. You can 1-Wonder card to receive (in this case - 1 Shiny Pichu) per game file. The only way you and your brother is not the Shiny Pichu if you have Diamond, Pearl and / or platinum. You must have at least 2 of them if you both Pichu brilliant, but if you just want Spiky-eared Pichu In "Gold Heart" and "Perl", you can only Shiny Pichu, which interact with the shrine to Ilex Forest, Then trade your brother and you can interact with the shrine in the woods that we both get the spiky-eared Woodpeckerhu.

Post a Comment